ENVIRO SOLUTIONS, S.L.
TAX ID: B67795641
Registered office: Indústria, 330 – 08026 Barcelona
Telephone: 93 754 77 05
Filed with the Companies Registry of Barcelona in Volume 48089, Folio 1, Page 571934.
Personal data is information that identifies a person or enables their identification. We collect the personal data that the user provides to us through the website, in the fields established for this purpose: Name, surname, email, telephone number, postal address, city/town, etc., and all data provided voluntarily by the user through any of the social media with which the user is registered. In this case, privacy will depend on the settings established by the user and the terms and conditions of the social network in question.
The user’s visit to the website does not imply that they need to provide any information related to their personal data. Nonetheless, in the case of providing them, the data will be processed legally and subject at all times to the principles and rights set out in General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679 of 27 April, and Spanish Organic Law on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD) 3/2018 of 5 December.
Purpose, duration and legal grounds for the processing
The data provided to us by the user will be processed for the following purposes:
- To deal with the request or petition made by the user through the website contact form. We collect and process the user’s personal data in order to formalise and manage all requests, queries or any petition made through said form. We will keep the data for the necessary time to comply with their request and for the time established by law, with a minimum duration of 3 years.
- To improve the user’s website browsing experience. We will keep the data as long as the user does not revoke their consent to the processing thereof or block the cookies and for the period established by law, with a minimum duration of 3 years.
- The legal grounds for improving the user’s browsing experience on the website is the consent given by the user when they accept the cookies. The user has the right to revoke their consent at any time, without this affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent given before their withdrawal.
- To manage our social media and send you information about our activities and products. We will keep the data as long as the user does not revoke their consent to the processing thereof and for the period established by law, with a minimum duration of 3 years.
- The legal grounds for managing our social media and sending you information about our activities and new developments is the consent that you give us for this purpose. The user has the right to revoke their consent at any time, without this affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent given before their withdrawal.
Transfer or communication of personal data and international data transfers:
Your data will not be communicated or transferred to any third party unless this is required by law, with the exception of those providers related to the Data Controller who act as the Data Processors.
No international data transfers will be made, and in the case of any being made, you will be informed in order for us to obtain your consent.
Updating of data
To enable us to keep the personal data updated, it is important that the user informs us of any changes in the data, otherwise we cannot vouch for the truthfulness of the data.
The user guarantees that the personal data they have provided are truthful, and that all information provided corresponds to their real situation and that it is updated and accurate, and they are obliged to communicate all changes.
If, for any reason, the user provides ENVIRO SOLUTIONS, S.L. with data related to third parties, they guarantee that they have obtained such data lawfully, that they have previously informed all those affected and obtained their consent to communicate the data and that the information furnished is accurate and truthful.
The website servers can automatically detect the IP address and domain name of the user.
An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to a computer when it is connected to the Internet. All this information is recorded in a duly-registered server activity file that permits the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain only statistical measurements that make it possible to know the number of prints made of the website, the number of visits made to the web servers, the order of the visits, the access point, etc.
Mandatory nature of the information requested
Rights of the data subjects
They have the right to access their data and obtain confirmation about the processing thereof, as well as a copy of the personal data that is being processed. They have the right to update the data and request the correction of any data that is inaccurate or to request their deletion when the data are not necessary for the purposes for which they were obtained.
They may request the limitation of the processing of their data and object to the processing of the data by revoking their consent, and they may exercise their right to data portability. Similarly, they have the right not to be the subject of decisions based solely on the automated processing of their personal data. The users may exercise their rights by writing to us at Indústria, 330 – 08026 Barcelona. Email: email@example.com
If you consider that your rights have not been duly respected, you have the right to file a complaint with the competent control authority at www.aepd.es
Processing of children’s data
The person providing the data through the website forms and agreeing to their processing declares that they are over 14. Access to and use of the website by persons under 14 is forbidden. If at any time the Data Controller detects that a minor under the age of 14 has provided personal data, we will proceed to delete such data.
Likewise, parents or guardians may in any case contact ENVIRO SOLUTIONS, S.L. in order to block the access account of children in their care who have registered by falsifying their identity.
Furthermore, the Data Controller reserves the right to withdraw from its social media any information published by third parties that infringes the law, encourages others to do so or contains messages that are contrary to the dignity of persons or institutions. This includes the right to block or report the profile responsible for such messages.
Processing of cookies
Cookies are small data files that are downloaded to and stored on the user’s computer when they access a website. Among other things, cookies allow the website to store and retrieve information about the user’s browsing habits or about their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which the equipment is used, they may be used to recognise the user.
The user has the option of preventing the generation of cookies by selecting the respective option in their browser program. For more information, read our Cookies Policy.
Date of last update: 25/02/2020.